Program Manager, Customer Advocacy
The Program Manager, Customer Advocacy will lead the rationalization of information from the NPS program and Consumer Insights Group (and other data sources such as customer advisory groups, call centers, etc.) into actionable next steps for product management and engineers--become the advocate for improvements of the in the store experience as it relates to improved features and functions.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the creation and management of customer user groups to test and learn new features, mobile experiences, etc. as well as assist with merchandising and marketing to gain insights from willing customers--but also from non-customers using external tools and third parties.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to apply analytical results to organizational decision making processes. You don't always have all the data--but you can chase it down!
- Help create a "voice" of our advocates and maintain engagement with the various user groups. Learn how to "harness them" to create bi-directional engagement and bliss.
- Manage closed loop for these user groups--scaling it to thousands--track their buying habits and track cohorts and sub-cohorts once scaled.
- Maintain a high-level competitive landscape of features, functions and direction of our top competitors, large and small.
- You'll have direct contact with everyone from agents, to customers through C-level associates!
- Lastly, some of these bullets could change, grow, add or subtract! But as we myopically focus on the customer we will follow them where they perceive the most value.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2+ years of total relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree; advanced technical or business degree a plus
- Advanced Excel; SQL, SAS, and /or Access helpful
- Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- system thinker who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions
- Strong business acumen & critical thinking skills required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible and embraces change with positivity
What we offer:
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of a team that builds and evolves high performance, scalable order processing systems handling large transactional volumes: processing more than 50,000 orders a day, close to 5 million payment transactions a week; handling more than 1.5 million customer notifications in a day etc.
- We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas like artificial intelligence, data processing and information retrieval, voice capabilities, automation, computer vision, etc.
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan).
- A relaxed work environment (shorts and sandals always welcome, onsite gym with classes).
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping shape our future.
- Lines of business and a technology organization ready to embrace your role and the business value it brings.
- A "flat" organization where you will spend time with business leaders, managers, developers, product management and executive leadership.
- Career opportunities! Those that have positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base.
Come join our team and be part of an exciting transformation! While you are part of the office of technology, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few companies outside of Silicon Valley able to offer development of a high-traffic ecommerce platform receiving upwards of 40K customer purchases an hour.