Project Coordinator Analyst at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewCoordinates all aspects of a product or service offering project for a client, from inception to installation.
- Coordinates all aspects of a product or service offering project for a client, from inception to installation.
- Installations may involve acceptance of capitalized equipment or enterprise software systems, or system integration or consulting projects/engagements.
- Typically involves extensive interaction with sales, systems engineering, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams.
- Project is typically focused on the delivery of new or enhanced products to improvement of customer satisfaction through the use of technology.
- Project management skills, rather than technical skills, are key, but a strong technical background is often required to manage competing interests.
- Typically oversees schedules and budgets to ensure goal attainment.
- Experience with WatchGuard Video Products preferred, but not required.
- 1+ years of project coordination in the IT industry
- 1+ years of Sales Support role
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.