Protocol Manager at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Protocol Manager to start and execute prospective, multicenter clinical trials from study start up to final study report. These trials will support disease specific research and regulatory submissions.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Tempus’ Head of Clinical Research to build and run Tempus related protocols
- Manage and prepare Study related documents
- Manage Site and Principal Investigator relationships
- Consistently evaluate and improve data quality
- Understand, analyze, and query various data sources to identify patients
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across multiple departments
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical or healthcare related field
- 5+ years of relevant pharma/drug development/clinical research experience
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to effectively prioritize in a challenging, rapidly changing, and time sensitive environment with minimal guidance
- Proven ability to learn new things continuously and quickly
- Highly analytical and self-motivated
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with clinical and/or genomic data
- Experience working in Oncology
- Experience with research for regulatory submission
Note: This is not a project management role