Quality Analyst, Customer Systems at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus; proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineers who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing health care into the 21st century. As an embedded pod Quality Engineer, you will play a critical role in fulfilling the mission of Tempus by providing secure and high-quality insights for our clients, patients, and partners. Patient care, data quality, and innovative science are foundational principles that require creativity and pragmatism.
The Tempus Engineering Customer Systems group focuses on delivering actionable insights to our customers via our web and mobile solutions. These teams own the external reporting and visualization, and thus work very closely with all Tempus Product and Engineering teams. Data quality & security concerns are tier one concerns.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with Engineers on testing approach and strategy.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineering Leads on acceptance criteria, release readiness, and issue resolution.
- Plan team testing activities and support scheduled releases and deployments.
- Establish, monitor, and optimize application-level stability, performance, and reliability measures.
- 3+ years of experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP, etc.).
- 3+ years of experience with Continuous Integration, Deployment, and Delivery.
- 3+ years of experience with Unit, Integration, API, and Performance Automation testing tools and frameworks.
- 3+ years of experience collaborating with engineers on test strategy and approach.
- Prior experience designing, administering, and leading software quality activities (e.g. manual testing, test case management, smoke testing, etc).
- Prior exposure to Service Oriented Architectures.
- Prior work experience in a multi-cloud environment.