Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst (Remote) at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you. Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst will work closely with our Software and QA Engineers to test and deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner by manually testing all Fetch products. Success in this role requires a detail-oriented and thorough approach to testing and problem solving, as well as a desire to leave no stone unturned.
In your tool bag:
- Ability to identify, document, track, and resolve quality issues and defects
- Creating, maintaining, and executing test plans and test cases
- Ability to enhance and extend the automation library and framework
- Effective communication and the ability to work as part of a team
- A strong desire to find bugs/defects
You have experience with
- Experience testing mobile applications on a myriad of supported hardware platforms (iOS, Android)
- Software testing
- High-level languages (Java, Scala, Go)
- Version control system (Git)
- Service-oriented architecture
- Relational and eventually consistent databases (MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL)
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or mathematical field of study
- Selenium or other comparable UI automation tool experience.
- Cucumber or other comparable test automation tool experience
- Mobile testing experience in iOS and Android native applications
- Love of Dogs! . . . Or just tolerance. We’re a very canine-friendly workplace.