R&D Engineer, Computer Vision at CCC Information Services
Job Description Summary
Are you ready to interact with a petabyte of data on a daily basis? Are you excited about the advancements in mobile and wearable devices, the Internet-of-Things (IoT), machine learning, and technology as a whole? Do you want to work on developing Software-as-a-Service with like-minded people and turn your passion into a career? If so, we’re looking for someone like you on our team. At CCC, you will work alongside Senior data scientists and machine learning engineers in an agile environment researching new technologies building state-of-the-art AI solutions.
* Identify and implement state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning methods to automate car insurance industry including segmentation techniques, video classification and object detection/classification.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and interpret information.
* Document and assist in designing software solutions.
* Team up with data scientists and machine learning engineers and software engineers to help in translating requirements into applications.
* Evaluate new products and technologies and socialize findings.
* Design, optimize, and operate AI models.
* Work with data scientists and other technical staff to operationalize analysis and machine learning algorithms.
* Work extensively with the latest open source tools.
* PhD or Master’s degree with 2+ years of industry experience in a computer science field or related discipline such as engineering or mathematics
* Experience using agile or iterative approaches
*Knowledge of deep learning tools such as Tensorflow, Keras and Pytorch
* Experience with the Python data science stack: numpy, scikit-learn, pandas, matplotlib
*Knowledge of computer vision applications and deep learning techniques
*Experience with general machine learning tools to build models and analyze data using Python
*Demonstrated skills in coding. Software development experience a plus
* Eagerness to collaborate with other team members, good interpersonal communication, and organizational skills
* Experience with cloud services such as AWS
* Knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS)
* The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of practical experience in deep learning in computer vision
* Parallel computing and analytics skills
* Familiarity with software design and scalable software architectures
* Familiarity with NVIDIA GPUs and driver softwares