Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 4,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $20 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review loan files for valid Change in Circumstance.
- Validate Change in Circumstance borrower costs are bona fide and do not exceed allowable limits.
- Ensure loans are redisclosed to the borrower(s) within the required compliance timeframes.
- Verify all redisclosures follow regulatory and company guidelines.
- Communicate with the Pod any deficiencies that must be corrected prior to issuing redisclosures.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Federal, state, and local guidelines surrounding required disclosures to borrowers
- Assist Pods in understanding redisclosure process, guidelines and requirements.
- Cooperate and work effectively with others to maintain an amicable, high performing workplace.
- General office responsibilities that may include, typing, file maintenance, report distribution.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner and work amicably with others.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education or Formal Training:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associate’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience working with documentation in a high-volume environment.
- Experience in a documentation review or quality assurance role in a regulated financial institution preferred.
- One-year residential mortgage lending experience preferred
- Experience with Encompass preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule (TRID)
- Knowledge of mortgage management software and basic computer skills
- Ability to work a fast-paced environment that will require strong organizational skills
- Ability to review paperless documents with an eye for error
- Extremely detail-oriented and well-organized
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with high volume
- Must have good decision-making skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with a customer-service focus
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to coach and persuade others in a consultative environment
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason prohibited by law.