Remote Web Analytics Consultant at Moda Operandi
We are looking for a remote Web Analytics consultant to support Moda Operandi’s web re-platforming projects developing event architecture and working closely with the data & analytics team.
The ideal candidate for this role is an expert in web analytics & optimization as well as Segment.io; proficient in Looker; and has a background working in ecommerce or omni-channel retailers.
What you’ll do:
- Support Moda Operandi’s data & analytics team performing web analytics during the web re-platforming and site redesign
- Work closely with various stakeholders within the organization including marketing, product, finance, buying, technology, and executive leadership
- Develop event architecture for Moda’s web data and work to integrate into 3rd party platforms (marketing / advertising, email systems, CRM systems, etc)
- Manage and maintain all aspects of Google Analytics and Segment inclusive of tagging documentation, Tealium/GTM, tool configuration and user administration.
- Define, design, and maintain our tagging & data collection strategies, technical measurement requirements, and implementation methodologies.
- Collaborate with our engineering teams to ensure quality, accessibility, and consistency of collected data across web and native platforms.
- Responsible for setting on-going data quality checks and accessibility.
- Work closely with our data-warehouse teams to seamlessly integrate clickstream data into our internal data platforms.
- Work closely with our site optimization teams to support cross-platform integration and customer behavior tracking.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, & retail teams to define measurement objectives & KPIs.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in web analytics within e-commerce retail organizations
- Proficient in Segment.io and Looker
- Experience with Tag Management systems like Tealium, GTM, etc
- Applied data warehousing techniques and architecture approach
- Collaborative team player and self-starter with an ability to prioritize competing priorities
- Ability to translate business problems into actionable metrics and technical measurement requirements.
- Ability to translate complicated methods and results into plain language, both in speaking and writing.
- Ability to work remotely 20 - 35 hours per week for at least a 3-month period
Note: this is a W-2 contract consulting role
About Moda Operandi
Moda Operandi is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover and shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce and content, Moda allows women and men to shop for what’s new and what’s next in designer fashion from the world’s leading emerging designers and luxury brands. Founded in 2010, Moda Operandi's mission is to make it easy for designers to grow their businesses and consumers to realize their personal style. Today, Moda’s platform carries more than 1,000 brands and designers across fashion, fine jewelry and home, ships to 125 countries, and has raised nearly $300M in funding from top-tier global investors.