Peapod.com is the leading grocery delivery provider in the nation and we’ve been delivering innovative solutions for customers of our service for over 25 years. Our goal is to “Amaze & Delight” our customers every day.
We are seeking a Replenishment Analyst to attain service level and inventory turn objectives for overall portfolio/category, sale items, turn, seasonal and promotional programs across the Peapod supply chain network. Optimize cost to deliver service level against inventory carrying cost and working capital impact. Collaborate with suppliers to achieve better results. Achieve established KPI's.
- Deliver best practices for supply chain service levels and inventory turn performance by attaining targeted service level objectives, promotional/turn/seasonal service objectives
- Monitor inventory and manage daily, weekly, and monthly purchase orders as needed to support demand
- Manage assigned inventory categories and partner with merchandising to drive jointly business results
- Work with merchandising, S&OP, and analytics groups to establish individual item sales forecasts
- Review and monitor forecast accuracy and item exceptions
- Monitor customer orders to minimize excess inventory
- Evaluate order quantities at the item and vendor level. Weigh integral costs against service level needs
- Address issues resulting in non movement of inventory, process vendor returns on overstocks and discontinued items
- Work with local merchandisers and operators to address product availability, freshness, and product transition issues, as well as recalls and market withdrawals
- Determine root cause of supply continuity or on-time performance issues
- Work with suppliers to improve their fulfilment and on-time rates
- Serve as the primary point of contact to address and resolve replenishment supply chain issues impacting distribution
- Research and resolve product availability issues, late deliveries, purchase order discrepancies, freshness issues, etc.
- Communicate with demand forecast analyst on a regular basis to obtain information relating to specific demand anomalies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great follow-through skills
- Inventory management experience
- Keen customer focus and experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Attention to details
- Ability to negotiation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or related field
- 2-4 years experience within inventory management and/or supply chain
Peapod offers a competitive starting salary, with excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K with match, paid time off and flexible spending accounts...and a discount on your groceries! You must be authorized to work in the United States to be eligible for consideration for employment. Peapod is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.