Reporting Analyst at Vivid Seats
As a Reporting Analyst you will own the reporting and data deliverables that will be utilized by stakeholders to drive business decisions. Operating as the primary liaison between business units, analytics, and data engineering. This includes building ad hoc reports, dashboards, managing needs for exports & models of data, and coordinating with Data Engineering to get the new data available for the business at large to use. The Reporting Analyst provides opportunity to own the reporting process at Vivid Seats, learn the business, and have close visibility with business leaders.
- Create ad hoc reports & dashboards that accurately and efficiently summarize data
- Partner with stakeholders to identify key metrics and dimensions to include in reporting and ad hoc data pulls
- Work with stakeholders to identify the best presentation for a given report
- Estimate level of effort and timelines to create a new report
- Identify opportunities for automation to more efficiently provide repeatable data extractions to reduce manual effort and rework
- Work independently while keeping stakeholders informed on timelines and setting expectation for deliverables
- Partner with Data Engineering team to build foundational solutions to reporting problems that ensure accuracy, ease of use, and query performance.
To be successful, you'll need:
- SQL experience writing select statements joining across multiple tables, subject areas, and granularities of data to create reports that accurately summarize data to the correct detail
- Experience working with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlick, Cognos, etc.) to create efficient and accurate reports
- Eye for detail and demonstrated ability to ensure information is accurate and consistent across data pulls and reports
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to stakeholders
What We Offer:
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter - which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats puts you front and center at the opportunity to scale our best in class platform that allows our fans to sit closer and experience more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each employee direct accountability of creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, 401K matching, a generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks.
Chicago or Remote
This position will start remotely.