About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 415,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly one million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2 Crowd is seeking a Research Specialist who understands the importance of data and has the writing chops to convert that data into insightful, engaging content that our audiences will want to read and share.
G2 Crowd has millions of data points across thousands of products and services. Research Specialists are tasked with understanding our unique data and information through both intentional research and direct engagement with software and service buyers.
Using a combination of buyer insights and specific knowledge of software and services, Research Specialists are responsible for creating compelling articles, narratives, and reports while supporting efforts to attract and encourage member contributions.
The person in this role will be responsible for maintaining category integrity in the Team Collaboration and Content Management spaces, ensuring software products and associated services are properly categorized and fielding both buyer and vendor inquiries
We’re looking for a self-motivated individual with exceptional writing skills and an analytical eye to help us tell meaningful, data-driven stories and share insights and trends in interesting ways.
- Research software products, service providers, and industries
- Engage and assist software and service buyers through the decision making process
- Write in-depth articles, SEO-driven web copy and compelling blog posts
- Maintain product and category data to support quality content production
- Assist with answering questions from visitors to the site
- Collaborate with the rest of the G2 Crowd team to develop and deliver new types content offerings
- Experience in Collaboration, Productivity, or Content Management software spaces a plus
- Strong research and writing skills, with desire to produce data-driven stories
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in related discipline
- Fast learner who can work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in customer service is a plus
- 1-2 years of professional experience is a plus
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.