At Braviant, we believe in hiring great talent and offering them the flexibility to achieve great results unbounded by geography. Braviant is offering a fully remote option for anyone out of state who wants to join our team and help us grow or a hybrid option for those who want to join our Chicago office.
Who we are:
Braviant is a leading provider of tech-enabled credit products that combines breakthrough technology and cutting-edge machine learning to transform how people access credit online. Our next-generation approach to lending reduces credit barriers and creates a Path to Prime to help millions of underbanked consumers build credit history, reduce their cost of borrowing, and take control of their personal finances.
Our Operations team is looking for a Resolutions Team Analyst to oversee the resolutions function across Braviant’s external contact center partners in Asia and Central America. The Resolutions Team Analyst will ensure all escalation cases are assigned, responded to within the SLA and the case is resolved as efficiently and effectively as possible. Additionally, the Analyst will partner with Compliance to support any required research for formal complaint responses, including to federal and state regulatory bodies.
What you'll be doing:
- You will oversee the Resolution Team’s workflow through JIRA to ensure all tickets are responded to within the required SLA.
- You will perform daily quality reviews of the Resolution Team’s work and provide guidance and subject matter expertise as needed.
- You will interact with Braviant’s customers on inbound and outbound calls (up to 25% of the role) and identify the root issue and provide a mutually agreeable resolution.
- You will provide routine feedback to the Customer Success team to continue to improve the Resolution Team’s processes and overall customer experience.
- You’ll learn all operations processes so that you’re able to handle any situation that reaches the Resolution Team’s queue.
What you'll bring:
- 1+ years customer service related experience.
- Ability to thoroughly research an account and determine the root cause and resolution for the customer.
- You know how to effectively de-escalate when interacting with Braviant’s customers.
What will make you stand out:
- Experience working in a call center, retail, or high-volume work environment – even better, work experience within an escalation team role within those environments.
- Knowledge of MS office products and/or Google Suite with basic Excel/Google Sheets experience.
What it's like to work here:
We're more than just great snacks, unique outings, a cool office, or swag. We're about achieving results while having fun along the way. We believe in solving problems together and building on each other’s ideas. Our teams are comprised of smart, curious individuals and we encourage everyone to think like an owner, take initiative and drive their careers. Our broad roles provide tremendous opportunities for individuals to acquire new skills, gain exposure to all areas of the business, and quickly see their impact at Braviant.
Read Full Job Description