FTD, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the technology group help transform our business through customer-meaningful solutions, innovative technologies and business-impacting projects.
What you will contribute:
* Support development of the annual forecast for email programs and track performance against plan throughout the year, including plan adjustment cycles within the fiscal year.
* Provide insight into the design of email segmentation and testing plans as well as deliver test results post-campaign and make recommendations to improve performance based on findings.
* Lead analytical projects that have a cross-business impact and proactively identify areas/decisions where additional analytic insight is needed
* Work closely with Retention Channel Managers to provide tactical support and analytic insights to optimize business decision making.
* Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to apply analytical results to organizational decision-making processes.
What we seek is a Retention Analyst with a working knowledge of e-commerce operational concepts to develop new and improved ways to track and report on critical aspects of the business to inform key business decisions.
* 2+ years of total relevant work experience
* Bachelor's degree required; advanced technical or business degree a plus
* Familiarity with large, complex data sets incorporating financial and operational information
* Working knowledge of e-commerce operational concepts
* Demonstrated ability to consistently identify and use all available quantitative information to make good business decisions
* Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task and participate in the team-based planning process
What we offer is an opportunity to be a part of a team that thrives in the execution of strategies and user driven solutions. We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas of business as we push for efficiency and collaboration. We greatly enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company. Join us and contribute to our digital transformation! While you are part of our Product Management team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few high-traffic E-Commerce companies that can offer you the possibility of adding your fingerprint on the development and resurgence of a 109-year-old company.
Reporting to: Nikee Pomper
Recruiter: Ina Tore
Location: Chicago, IL