Revenue Operations Analyst at DialogTech
So, what will you be doing:
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual administration of compensation plans for: Sales Executives, Customer Success Representatives, Solution Architects, sales managers and sales leaders. Specific responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Bonus incentive plans and special incentive plans
- Assimilate, Analyze and maintain records of sales and commission data through various sources.
- Resolve and co-relate actual commission and internal data.
- Evaluate commission guidelines periodically and suggest improvement measures.
- Collaborate with the sales team on managing deals and resolving commission-related issues.
- Continually derive and communicate meaningful insights from CRM & sales execution data in a way that compels key partners to act on this data.
- Perform ad hoc analysis for various departments in the revenue cycle to guide business strategy and support decision making
What you can bring to DialogTech:
- 5+ years of relevant data analytics experience
- MS Excel experience including the development of models and templates
- Experience with a visualization tool such as Tableau, Quicksight or PowerBI
- Proven track record to collect, aggregate, and standardize data across multiple partners and teams. Ability to distill, cater, and communicate sophisticated analysis and insights to senior leaders, both verbally and in writing
- Experience and knowledge of Salesforce CRM structure and capabilities. Has been responsible for, or participated in, Salesforce reporting.
- Excellent communication and social skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task while prioritizing our Strategic Initiatives
- Self-starter and the ability to work independently