Sales Analyst at Rewards Network
!Sorry, this job was removed at 8:36 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 17, 2020
The Sales Analyst is charged with enabling the sales organization to create, manage and execute the company’s sales performance strategy. This role is responsible for utilizing all sales data and tools to ensure that Rewards Network Sales employees are aligned with our growth strategy, with the expectation to drive revenue and profitability. Reporting to the Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis, the Analyst will also be responsible for compiling and analyzing performance results, product price analysis, compensation impacts, preparing reports and analyzing sales data to understand trends, outcomes and opportunities. The incumbent will work closely with our President, senior sales leadership, and sales operations. To be successful in this role one must enjoy working cross-functionally across multiple departments such as sales, operations, and marketing while having the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast pace environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Leverage data tools and excel to provide valuable insights into sales trends, pricing variances, and market saturation optimization
· Perform analysis related to sales compensation inquiries, from discovery and investigation to recommended action
· Administration of our Sales Compensation Tool, Incent
· Summarize and communicate analyses to management with succinct takeaways and recommendations in both written and verbal formats towards the business strategy
· Various ad hoc requests including the creation of executive decks, improving processes and policies, automation/improvement of reporting tools and dashboards to improve sales efficiency and data mining
· Work effectively with all levels of staff including President, Divisional Vice Presidents, Regional Managers, other financial analysts and corporate leadership
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 5+ years’ experience with financial, statistical and performance analysis preferred
· Acute attention to detail and quality with proven modeling and analytical skills
· Command in leveraging Microsoft Office suite, particularly but not limited to Microsoft Excel and Power Point
· Preferred knowledge of Salesforce, SQL, Incent, and MicroStrategy
· Ability to analyze data and communicate the summary of the results clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description