Sales Analytics Manager
SpotHero is looking for a Sales Analytics Manager to join our team. While you develop strong partnerships with internal business stakeholders, you and your team will be providing the critical data analysis needed to help drive strategic and tactical decisions that impact overall business performance. You will also serve as architect for all buildouts in our BI tool and act as a liaison between the Analytics department and the Data Engineering squad. This is a highly visible role that can significantly contribute to the acceleration of profitable growth for the company.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of transportation's hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking on-the-go or in advance, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Provide leadership, mentorship and professional development to a team of analysts.
- Partner with Sales and Business Development stakeholders to develop analysis that leads to company growth.
- Provide regular reporting for sales-focused business teams and proactively identify areas for value creation.
- Lead architecting process and buildout of all new functions in BI tool.
- Function as liaison between Data Engineering Squad and Analytics Team to ensure the squad understands the business context behind their work and QA their outputs.
- Serve as Go-to for General SQL/Looker best-practice and questions.
- Dynamic. You’re able to combine analytical thinking with interpersonal skills to create business solutions.
- Problem-solver. You thrive in an environment where new questions are asked daily and you feel at home when searching for answers.
- Technical Acumen. Not only are numbers your thing, but you also understand databases and SQL.
- Naturally curious and innovative. Extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Organized. Your mind is a steel trap. You follow through on your commitments and are incredibly attentive to detail.
- Communicative. You’re able to influence as well as present detailed information to all levels of the company.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 4+ years experience implementing BI tools, and conceptualizing and developing KPIs
- Minimum 1+ years of people management experience
- Heavy analytics experience
- Proficient with Excel and SQL
- Experience with major BI/data visualization platforms (Looker preferred)
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (we are a parking company after all!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
A workplace recognized as a Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.