Sales Enablement Business Analyst at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is currently seeking an exceptional Sales Enablement Business Analyst to join our Sales Enablement team to help capture Business Requirements, document & understand our key business processes, analyze and measure correlations between education, training, and learning against sales performance results, make business recommendations to support changes and opportunities, and to help shape the future systems & processes of ServiceNow through reporting, measurement & continuous improvement. The successful candidate will work cross-departmentally, gathering requirements from key stakeholders, documenting existing data/reporting/processes, analyze data, generate findings, and ensure that findings support key business initiatives across ServiceNow.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data to track sales performance and metrics with a specific focus on sales training and enablement activities and consumption
- Work to identify skill gaps amongst sales force and propose solutions based on data and analysis
- Reporting Sales Pipeline Data, Quota Performance, Bookings Performance, etc.
- Reporting Sales Training Data, Learning Management System (LMS) Data, Education Data, etc.
- Report on cause and effect scenarios leveraging cohort analysis, stats/predictive, etc.
- KPIs and exception dashboards for enablement leadership to use to drive training consumption
- Create prototype dashboards/data models/reports for centralized Business Intelligence team using Tableau, Alteryx, Excel, SQL, etc.
- Generate ad hoc reporting as required
- Occasionally assist with data hygiene, process improvement, tool evaluation, data source creation, and other cross-team activities
- Communicate status regularly with stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Conduct trainings as needed - Help drive adoption of the tools and reports we build
- Experience as a Sales Enablement Business Analyst / business process management consultant – preferably working with SaaS software company and familiarity with sales analytics (5 years+)
- Subject matter expertise in sales/channel sales – including top of funnel, sales pipeline management, and customer relationship management (renewals, support, etc.)
- Logical thought process, confident, highly communicative, excellent business understanding, not shy to challenge others or propose changes.
- Strong understanding of relational databases, reporting tools and data quality management techniques
- Prior experience handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform complex analyses including regression, forecasting and probability modeling
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts and information to a broad audience
- Prior hands-on experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Alteryx or similar and experience in evaluating and selecting the optimum tool on a use case basis
- Expert level proficiency in data analysis, querying and crunching data from multiple systems and data transformation approaches
- Produce reports that can be used to drive action – be it through rapid prototyping of scenarios or longer term projects
- Strong appetite for carrying out data intensive discovery and assumes pride in high degree of accuracy when delivering analytics products
- R (or similar) Statistics Experience highly desired
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.