Scheduling Analyst at Ensono
The Scheduling Analyst provides technical support to account teams, as well as other support groups. They perform functions in both a mainframe and a client server environment, maintain and assist with ongoing technical applications and operations. They are responsible for batch scheduling software support, within the mainframe and server environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fully functional and self-directed
- Provides formal mentorship
- High complexity assignments- owner
- Moderate complexity assignments - owner (1 or >)
- Low complexity assignments - provide oversight/review
- Regularly lead self and others and/or established as Product SME and/or established as specialist
- sees the whole picture and adjusts work accordingly
- Provide training to lower level associates.
- Work with tech support, automation and client for more complex scheduling.
- Provide input and assist for application and environment upgrades/changes.
- Scheduling software support
- Internal / external reporting
- This position does not have direct reports but may mentor less experienced associates in the role.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree.
- Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong written / verbal Communication skills
- Designing skills
- Analytical and Critical thinking skills
- Client facing
- Batch Scheduler product knowledge (CA7, Jobtrac)
- Mainframe (TSO, SDSF, TMS, QuickRef)
- ITIL foundation
- Any other mainframe scheduling tools
- Server scripts (read)
- Server scripts (code)
- FTP knowledge
- JCL (read & code)