Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Analytics Development - Data Architecture Solutions (DAS) team is responsible for evaluating and integrating all of Epsilon’s third-party data assets into our internal platforms. The team operates in a highly visible area of the business that is directly linked to the company’s new product development and growth goals. This role will work directly with members of Product Management, Engineering, Data Warehouse, Platform Management, Sales, and other practice areas within Analytics in order to develop and deliver data based solutions from our unique assets.
- Run detailed analyses of new data vendors based on company needs and overall quality
- Lead discovery on projects with internal stakeholders turning nebulous requirements into concrete plans
- Automate existing ad hoc processes into scalable ones using functional SQL, Python, and Airflow
- Create reporting to monitor ongoing data quality from multiple sources
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of hands-on industry use in SQL and 1+ year with a scripting language such as Python or R
- Experience with querying optimization and performance tuning.
- Experience with big data ETL and/or data engineering related tasks
- Familiar with data warehouse principles and data architecture best practices
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau, etc.)
- Experience checking quality on complex datasets and maintaining data integrity
- Extremely detail oriented and takes initiative to check data quality and integrity on complex datasets
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Experience translating vague requests into practicable data solutions
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with version control software (Git, etc.) preferred
- Knowledge of Jupyter Notebook, Linux command line, or Airflow
- Experience with statistical modeling preferred
- Background or interest in blending data from numerous heterogeneous sources
- Ability to quickly learn new topics/domains and easily track switch between projects
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.