Senior Analyst, Client Insights at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We’re looking for intelligent, driven professionals to join our Client Strategy & Insights team. This client-facing team is responsible for setting growth plans for our live accounts, driving client analytics, and delivering recommendations to current and prospective merchants. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as interpersonal skills to work within the organization and with clients to drive forward recommendations.
What you'll do
- Build cross-functional relationships and partner with our Client Success, Sales, and Data/Analytics team to grow our existing portfolio of accounts and build out best practices
- Develop client relationships to ensure the best outcome for both the merchant and Affirm
- Provide recommendations for quarterly account planning and initiatives to drive impact across the merchant portfolio
- Develop repeatable return on investment models and analytics for merchants
- Track and analyze and report performance of financing programs and A/B tests
- Build out analytics/insights that are valuable to our merchant partners and differentiate Affirm from competitors
- Maintain a strong understanding of our evolving data warehouse
- Become a specialist in the retail POS financing and e-commerce space
What we look for
- Passion and drive to disrupt both the retail and lending industry for the better
- 4+ years of experience in a client-facing analytically-driven role (consulting, finance, analytics, etc.)
- Track record of successfully driving projects from end to end (from building strategy to execution)
- Strong working knowledge of analytical tools, such as SQL, Python, R, and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment and cross-functionally
- Ability to communicate findings and recommendations clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A passion for finding insights in data and driving change based on those insights
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Enough laziness to find a faster way to do your least favorite tasks
- Humility and team player - you go out of your way to help teammates
Location - Remote U.S.
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.