- Ongoing monitoring of performance metrics by analyzing property-level documents (operating statements, rent rolls and property inspections) for the underlying collateral in an assigned portfolio of CMBS transactions.
- Communicating with third parties, such as servicers and other information providers, to obtain collateral updates.
- Presentation of loan and bond-level analysis and recommendations to credit committee for discussion and approval.
- Working with a publishing group to produce written deliverables for DBRS rating actions for publication.
- Assisting in the composition of surveillance reports and market and industry commentary for investors and conference audiences.
- The successful candidate will have 2+ years commercial real estate experience and possess a degree in finance, real estate or a related area.
- The individual must be able to work in a fast paced environment, be analytical and highly attentive to detail.
- The candidate will be highly poised and possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- In addition, candidates must possess a high degree of proficiency in Excel as well as the intellectual curiosity to develop new applications and to perform complex analyses.
- Well-developed writing skills are also required.
- All necessary documents are required for domestic and international travel.
DBRS Morningstar is a global credit ratings business, currently with 700 employees in eight offices globally. Formed through the July 2019 acquisition of DBRS by Morningstar, Inc., the ratings business is the fourth-largest provider of credit ratings in the world.
DBRS Morningstar is committed to empowering investor success, serving the market through leading-edge technology and raising the bar for the industry. DBRS Morningstar is a market leader in Canada, the U.S. and Europe in multiple asset classes.
DBRS Morningstar rates more than 2,600 issuers and 54,000 securities worldwide and is driven to bringing more clarity, diversity of opinion, and responsiveness to the ratings process. DBRS Morningstar's approach and size provide the agility to respond to customers' needs, while being large enough to provide the necessary expertise and resources.