Senior Analyst, Consumer Business at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
In the Affirm app, we’re building a one-of-a-kind Marketplace - bringing together consumers and merchants through discovery, offers, and honest credit. The Consumer Business Team is on a mission to expand the product suite of our Marketplace starting with our virtual card products! As a Senior Analyst, you’ll use your analytical rigor, eye for business, and problem solving skills to support high impact initiatives and scale Affirm’s newest business line. This role is ideal for someone who is innovative, hard working, and ready to roll up their sleeves!
You’ll be joining our team during an exciting, high growth stage, presenting an outstanding opportunity for development and collaboration with a dynamic and cross functional group.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and operationalize growth strategies for Affirm’s financial products within the Marketplace.
- Lead quantitative analyses that drive business understanding and inform our go-to-market strategy alongside cross functional partners.
- Develop an intimate understanding of the virtual card products to become the team’s go-to partner for data-driven analyses and business impact assessments.
- Use data to make recommendations to help grow the Marketplace with a focus on lifetime value.
- Drive cross-functional alignment on business cases and go-to-market approach while balancing objectives.
- Help manage the business against financial goals through maintaining and evolving reporting.
- Qualify and seize new growth opportunities to directly influence cross functional roadmaps.
- Collaborate closely with partners across Product, Analytics, Credit, and Marketing.
- Maintain a strong understanding of our evolving platform and data warehouse.
What We Look For
- 3-5 years of experience in finance, consulting, or strategic operations roles.
- Strong proficiency in analytical tools like SQL and Excel/Sheets required; Python experience a strong plus.
- Collaborative and outgoing teammate excited to work cross-functionally and build relationships.
- Ability to lead analytical projects, structure sophisticated problems, and problem solve using data.
- Ability to operationalize recommendations through tight collaboration with Product managers and Analytics teams.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity and a results-oriented demeanor. Confident and creative when needed to get the job done.