Paylocity is a cloud-based software company that creates customized HR solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. Our workplace enhances communication and enables employees to connect, collaborate, and create from anywhere. Our award-winning culture ensures everyone has a voice and feels truly welcome. Join Paylocity as we shape the future of technology and the workplace!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it's career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
When you feel like you belong, work is no longer work - it's personal. At Paylocity, we believe better employees lead to better companies. Workplaces and cultures that care will build the future, and at Paylocity, we're doing just that. Join us as we change the future and transform your career!
There are jobs and then there are careers. Since 1997, Paylocity has been hiring talented people, giving them big challenges, and providing the right resources to help them succeed. Our award-winning culture ensures all employees feel truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves. While other companies talk about it, we make it happen. Join Paylocity and launch your career!
Reporting to a Manager of Corporate Development, the Senior Corporate Development Analyst will assist in the development and execution of strategic efforts around M&A, capital markets, special projects, organic growth opportunities and business development in alignment with the board, CEO/COO/CFO and the executive team. The position will have direct communication with Senior Management as well as regular direct interaction with the CFO.
Reports To: Manager, Corporate Development
The below represents some of the primary responsibilities of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Key member of team tasked with identifying and prioritizing strategic initiatives, shaping strategy and identifying areas of M&A focus
- Assist the Senior Director and Manager of Corporate Development to refine and execute the processes and analytical framework for analyzing M&A opportunities
- Research and analyze high priority strategic markets, including industry mapping and deep dives into targeted M&A and partnership opportunities
- Partner with and drive cross-functional efforts in all phases of M&A execution including diligence, business case creation, financial modeling, and integration
- Assist cross-functional efforts to analyze and execute capital markets activities
- Perform ad hoc analyses and financial modeling as needed
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 2-4 years of experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital, corporate development, or transaction services
- Advanced knowledge of MS office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills with financial modelling experience building operational, acquisition, and growth models and pro forma financials
- Understanding of and strong interest in the software industry is strongly preferred
- Public debt and equity financing experience is preferred
- M&A execution experience required; software / tech deal experience preferred
- Strong work ethic with experience delivering results in a fast-paced environment in a structured and organized manner
- Driven, results oriented mindset with a history of perseverance and passion for achieving goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience preparing board and/or executive level strategic and financial presentations
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $108,750-150,000/year;
however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus and restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.