At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Development, the Senior Corporate Development Analyst will develop and execute the company’s corporate development efforts, contributing in the company’s plans for corporate development, M&A, capital markets, and business development activity in alignment with the board, CEO/COO/CFO and the executive team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our rapidly expanding corporate development team.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Finance or Accounting major preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in investment banking, private equity or venture capital, in-house corporate development, or transaction services
- M&A execution experience required, software / tech company deal experience is preferred
- Financial modeling experience including building pro-forma financials, acquisition models, and growth models is required
- Public debt/equity financing experience is preferred but not required
- Experience preparing industry/company, strategy, financial, and operational presentations for the board and executive level
- Technical acumen and understanding of software industry is preferred
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills, and superior quantitative and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
At Paylocity, our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours / remote opportunities
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Spoiler alert: We’re currently ranked #20 on their Best Places to Work list, and have also won Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, and Crain’s Fast 50, just to name a few.
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.