Senior Analyst, Healthcare Analytics – Census at VillageMD (Remote)
Join VillageMD as a Senior Analyst, Healthcare Analytics – Census (Chicago, IL; Houston, TX; Richmond, VA or Remote)
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Senior Analyst, Healthcare Analytics – Census to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how a Senior Analyst, Healthcare Analytics – Census helps reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
In this role, you’ll operate as an analytical consultant to internal stakeholders on critical imperatives including analysis supporting market and enterprise operations. VillageMD sits in a unique position with the ability to use data sourced ambulatory electronic medical record (EMR) and practice management, medical and pharmacy claims and other critical business systems. As our organization continues to grow, so do the opportunities to develop your skills and gain exposure to different areas of our business and model of care.
How you can make a difference
During your first year, you can expect the following professional challenges:
- Collaborate with analytics and operational leaders to develop insights that will drive better understanding of patient utilization and cost drivers.
- Use and understand varied census/HIE/ADT data feeds across the enterprise to drive understanding of recent patient utilization and health outcomes
- Identify new ways to ensure that the data and metrics supporting our operational decisions is accurate and timely.
Skills for success
As a successful VillageMD Senior Analyst, Healthcare Analytics you possess,
- Strong analytical and technical skills, including experience with mining, analyzing and summarizing healthcare census/HIE/ADT, claims, and EHR data.
- Clear thought, concise communication, and collaboration always.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment, find peace in chaos, and absorb information quickly to create a plan.
- A clear balance between improving speed to value and delivering valuable insights to operators.
- A low ego; an ability to gain trust by doing what you say you will do.
- The ability to manage competing priorities and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Experience to drive change
- 3+ years of full-time experience working in an analytical, reporting or data management role.
- Undergrad degree with a concentration in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, or engineering.
- Healthcare analytics experience required; census/HIE/ADT feed experience strongly preferred
- Strong experience in SQL, familiarity with data architecture and relational structures, and a desire to continue to enhance your technical skill set across these tools and others.
- Ability to manage initiatives through to fruition while ably handling the ambiguity of an evolving environment.
How you will thrive
- In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
- You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.