Senior Analyst, Healthcare Analytics - Delegation at VillageMD (Remote)
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
We're looking for an experienced analyst to help us transform the way primary care providers and insurance companies’ contract.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. We’re empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions, and engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization, and we are thrilled about the work that we accomplish every day. We’re transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
We’ve built our technology using the best of cloud and open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models and connected to the most modern internal and external apps. These apps drive clinical decision support, patient engagement and other facilitators of innovative, information-enriched health experiences.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how as the Senior Analyst, Healthcare Analytics, Delegation you will help reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
The Delegation Analyst will work together with our claims and utilization management delegation teams to develop and maintain a strong set of reporting and analytics capabilities. VillageMD sees the ability to increase the delegation of services from payers as a critical part of its strategy to transform primary care.
How you can make a difference
During your first year, you can expect the following professional challenges:
- Develop the delegation analytics and reporting for VillageMD
- Experience rapid growth as VillageMD takes on more delegation through new contracts and expansion of markets
- Get up to speed on our data model and make recommendations for changes to improve the accuracy and efficiency of delegation reporting and analytics
- Solve the problems with hands on ability to execute, not just lead
- Work with our delegation operations, market, and finance leaders to implement effective delegation reporting and analytics that serve multiple stakeholders
- Collaborate with technology, analytics, and operational leaders to define project completion milestones and track against those goals
Skills for success
As a successful Delegation Analyst, you possess,
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to develop new reporting and analytics
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
- Think clearly, communicate concisely, and collaborate always
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, find peace in chaos, and absorb information quickly to create a plan
- An ability to gain trust by doing what you say you will do
- The ability to work well within a team and deliver on the projects assigned by management
Experience to drive change
- 3+ years of full-time experience in healthcare analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Preferred experience with both claims and utilization management reporting and analytics
- Track record of developing and delivering actionable analytical insights and reports
- Track record of successfully executing working with both technical and non-technical leaders.
- Preferred experience with Citra claims and UM systems
- Highly skilled using SQL& MS Office based products
- Experience with Visual Analytics tools including Tableau and Power BI
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work at VillageMD and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.