Senior Analyst, Market Integration at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Senior Analyst, Market Integration In Chicago, IL
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Senior Analyst, Market Integration to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
We are looking for an analyst to join our quickly growing Village Medical team. Within this role, you will work across a variety of corporate teams and Village Medical markets supporting critical tracking and reporting of existing clinics, as well as key milestone statuses and progress to ensure successful launches of new clinics.
How you can make a difference
- Collaborating with partners across the organization to maintain accurate and comprehensive database of clinic attributes
- Working directly with Village Medical leaders and external stakeholders to track progress and ensure success of new clinic openings
- Presenting thoughtful summaries to operational team members, using strong written and verbal communication
- Traveling up to 20% of the time for clinic visits and relevant meetings
Skills for success
- Personal initiative: energetic, self-starter; strong sense of urgency; can work autonomously with limited direction
- Results oriented: bias for action; demonstrated track record of achievement; drive for attainment of superior outcomes through tactical problem solving
- Analytical: strong research, writing, analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Flexible: ably navigates within ambiguity; solution-oriented
- Communication: distills complex, technical topics articulately to a non-technical audience
- Collaboration: orientation to team-based work product and results
- Humility: low ego; engenders trust; respectful
Experience to drive change
- A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in business, economics, engineering, public health, community health or healthcare administration, or a pre-professional program with interest in another area of healthcare
- Prior experience with a strategy consulting firm, investment bank, or company in the healthcare industry is a serious plus
- Genuine interest in or connection to the healthcare industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.