Senior Analyst, Strategic Account Analytics at Epsilon
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Conversant is a marketing tech platform that helps brands transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. The Conversant platform powers a connected suite of products and services called Epsilon PeopleCloud, combining leading-edge identity management, industrial-strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades of working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands create exceptional business outcomes. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About This Role:
The Senior Analyst of Strategic Account Analytics is responsible for the analytics work across a variety of Conversant clients and products. This role supports the data driven strategy to grow both client and Conversant business by evaluating client campaigns for effectiveness, mining extensive online and offline data sets to develop insights on media and consumer behavior and collaborating closely with internal and external clients to drive strategy for future campaigns. The Senior Analyst combines an analyst’s objectivity with the communication skills of a storyteller to bring Conversant’s capabilities and results to life.
- Make a measurable impact on clients’ business by managing and appropriately prioritizing projects across the multiple accounts assigned to them. Accountable for account management and
- Build strong working relationships with internal clients and represent Analytics in external client-facing meetings and conversations w/ coached (low supervision) support
- Identify opportunities for relevant analysis grounded in solid understanding of client’s customers to support strategic planning efforts of account team
- Translate business questions to analysis plan and turn results into actionable stories
- Manage themselves and provide peer to peer training and coaching of other team members to meet and exceed the performance criteria necessary for success
- Drive or support the best financial results for our clients and company by adhere to timely deliverables and contribution to overall business effort
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant job experience OR;
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) plus at least 3 years of applicable experience. Degree preferred to be in an analytical discipline (applied mathematics, statistics, economics, or advertising measurement)
- Exposure to marketing analytics, preferably digital but not required
- Ability to extract insights from data sets and keen interest in telling stories with analysis results
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- SQL, or other relational database, programming experience preferred but not required
- Ability to be accountable for the independent management of multiple client and projects
- Ability to build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of online advertising, particularly programmatic media buying
- Team player
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.