Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Optimization
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
- Identify clients' problems specific to supply chain, identify and communicate opportunities
- Comfortable working with large data set – pulling data from various systems and joining, analyzing data to create summary reports
- Independently work with a client to hold interviews, communicate requirements, gather data, conduct facility visits, and deliver results
- Report on progress; communicate with internal and external stakeholders and presents findings to clients
- Convert strategy to tactical - work with clients to implement solutions
- Conducts market research for specific target growth markets to determine potential service offerings that resonate with current vision and mission
- Lead, develop and effectively communicate services vision, strategy, and road-map to different levels of stake-holders from Analysts to senior level Executives.
- Build, grow and manage relationships with external customers, technology vendors, business and other stakeholders
- Lead a team to help perform advanced supply chain modeling for internal and external clients.
- Motivate and inspire direct reports and extended team to drive department vision, strategy and objectives
- Guide the teams with all data management steps required for analysis including but not limited to the collection, validation, and presentation of data for delivery
- Connect the outputs of supply chain modeling with overall business objectives and be able to interface cross functionally with HGS Teams and / or clients to interpret and explain the results from the Optimization service
- Develop business processes and explore new tools / technology that can be used to scale and increase work flow efficiencies of the Optimization services.
- Collaborate with various functional and business teams to identify and execute changes in technology and process for continuous improvement in services delivery
- Support the development of a repository of HGS Optimization study results and insights.
- Lead efforts to develop and implement Network Optimization Savings Tracking process.
- Support HGS Analytics and Supply Chain Services commercialization efforts
- Design and manage the service development roadmap to drive market readiness
- Identify opportunities to improve service value, expand functionality, and/or increase scalability
- Manage and provide thought leadership for integration efforts across HGS departments, business partners, and service platforms
- Drive value and efficiency by identifying opportunities to leverage process and infrastructure
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of work experience performing advanced business analytics
- Consulting, Foodservice or CPG analytics background
- Work Experience in Optimization, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Logistics, or Operations
- Demonstrated personal initiative and strong ownership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Project Management
- Solution Development
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Presentation Skills
- Supply Chain Optimization Software – SC Guru; Logic Net Plus; Barloworld
- Excel (pivot charts, macros)
- SQL and Access (relational database development)
- Master’s Degree in Operations Research, Applied Mathematics / Statistics, IT, Supply Chain Management, or Business Degree with Analytics
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s success