Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Optimization at HAVI
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
- This position will support, and in some cases, lead supply chain optimization projects and initiatives.
- Work with large data sets – pulling data from various systems and joining, analyzing data to create summary reports.
- Leverage supply chain modeling software for optimization and simulation of client supply chains.
- Lead data management steps required for analysis including but not limited to the collection, validation, and presentation of data for delivery.
- Provide project planning support and drive execution of project tasks.
- Report on progress; communicate with internal and external stakeholders and present findings to clients.
- Convert strategy to tactical work flows - work with clients to implement solutions.
- May assist with other teams to ensure all project deliverables and outcomes are implemented on time, on budget, and within scope to meet the expectations of the project sponsor and owner.
- Drive value and efficiency by identifying opportunities to leverage process and infrastructure.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Operations Research, Applied Mathematics / Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Supply Chain Management.
- 3-4+ years of work experience performing business analytics
- Work Experience in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Logistics, or Operations
- Project management - experience working in a collaborative, project-based environment with formal project plan
- Strong problem-solving skills using data-driven approach
- Experience with business processes and supporting projects of high levels of complexity
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical team members
- Demonstrated client facing skills
- MS Office (Access, Excel, Powerpoint)
- LLamasoft required
- Preferred skills in programming languages: Python, SQL, R
- Supply Chain Optimization Software experience preferred – SC Guru; Logic Net Plus; AnyLogistix
- Simulation Software experience preferred – Arena, AnyLogic, Pro Model, etc.
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s success