ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 145,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 145,000 today to millions.
A key contributor to our customer experience, the Workforce Planning Analyst focuses on real time, reporting and schedule management for our agents to meet and exceed performance goals. You will be responsible for tactical planning and schedule adjustments, intra-day management, and historical trend analysis to ensure the support center achieves service levels and key performance indicators on a daily and interval basis.
What your day could consist of:
- Develops intraday staffing plan under the direction of Senior Workforce Manager’s intraday demand model, including coordination and scheduling of workstreams, as well as offline activities (meals, breaks, meetings, etc.)
- Under direction of Senior Workforce Manager’s demand model, approves staff scheduling requests including swaps & PTO
- Document/maintain all Workforce Management and Contact Center software processes and procedures
- Directly responsible for maintaining headcount tracker under the guidance of the Senior Workforce Planner and in accordance with staffing plan
- Real-time Responsibilities & Plan Adjustments
- Analyze demand in real time and implement workforce & scheduling solutions toward the goal of achieving Service Levels
- Coordinates with Product Support Leaders to communicates real-time adherence issues, or any deviation from Workforce schedule/plan Intraday management and response plan implementation to ensure schedule adherence, respond to unplanned call, staffing, and handle time variances
- Develop and communicate trend reporting and data analysis of workload and agent performance
- Includes tracking and maintenance of arrival patterns by workstream/channel
- Additionally, the Workforce Management Analyst will be responsible for tracking agent-specific data, such as unplanned shrink, occupancy, utilization, etc.
- Under the direction of Senior Workforce Manager, creates intraday staffing models that account for intraday demand and determine staffing requirements in intervals as small as 15, 30, or 60 minutes
- Must be able to synthesize information and form into actionable plans and must be able to communicate findings to a variety of audiences
What is needed:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience in a workforce management in a call/contact center environment required
- Familiarity with Contact Center technologies and reporting tools (AgyleTime experience preferred but not required)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Extensive experience working with Workforce Management concepts, such as Erlang calculations and workload staffing calculations
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work successfully with a diverse group of people, and independently
- Clear and concise communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to relate to employees at all levels of the organization.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to create and deliver comprehensive post-mortem analyses
- Excellent organizational, planning and decision-making skills with strong attention to detail and follow-through while maintaining focus on the big picture.
- Adaptable to change with the ability to learn and implement new systems, procedures, and business processes quickly
- Ability and willingness to work on evenings and weekends as needed during peak periods
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.