We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 US law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among the customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond. We don’t believe in ‘ideal’ candidates, so if you see a job that sparks your interest, go for it. Wherever you’re from, however you identify, and whatever experience you have, you can belong at Relativity.
The Strategy and Business Operations team (under the Chief Strategy Officer) is a critical part of Relativity’s success. We set the strategic growth direction for the company by identifying market opportunities and operational improvements. We are a thought partner with leadership and collaborate to answer the tough questions. In addition, we empower our team members to learn cross-functionally to provide a foundation for future leadership roles in the company.
Core Duties of the Role
- Work closely with the Executive Team and the rest of the Strategy and Business Operations team to develop our long-term growth plans (e.g., go-to-market strategies, adjacencies expansion, international expansion)
- Collaborate with other Relativity teams, external vendors, and our customers to gather key inputs to inform our strategy
- Partner directly with department heads and other leaders in the business to answer the key strategic questions for their department
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to realize our strategies from planning through execution
- Support executive meetings including weekly operational, quarterly planning, and Board meetings
Personal Qualities to Success in the Role
- You are excited to become a part of one of Chicago's fastest growing tech companies
- You like problem solving for big, challenging, strategic questions
- You can quickly distill actionable insights from varied sources and often incomplete data
- You do your best work when you collaborate with others
- You are an exceptional communicator in multiple formats (slides, Word docs, in-person, and over the phone)
- You excel at balancing competing priorities across multiple projects simultaneously and rationally prioritize your time
- You thrive with regular feedback and are hungry to learn
- At least 2 years experience in a top-tier management/strategy consulting firm
- Experience with growth strategy, market assessments, product roadmap strategy, go-to-market strategy preferred
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.