Senior BT Risk & Compliance Analyst
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Analyzes and manages risk management issues by identifying, measuring, and making decisions on operational or enterprise risks for an organization.
- Documents and ensures communication of key risks.
- Maintains input or data quality of risk management systems.
- Identifies key risks and mitigating factors of potential investments, such as asset types and values, legal and ownership structures, professional reputations, customer bases, or industry segments.
- Recommends ways to control or reduce risk.
- Devises systems and processes to monitor validity of risk-modeling outputs.
- Uses a wide range of technology with an emphasis on cybersecurity to advise and counsel their partners.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Information Technology, Risk, Compliance or related field
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.