US.IL.Chicago.OfficeUS.CO.Greenwood Village.Office, US.CO.Remote, US.IL.Remote, US.NE.Omaha.Campus, US.NE.Remote
Position Pay Range:
Pay Range may vary by geographical location
As the one of largest business support solutions (BSS) provider, CSG International provides solutions to a global client base and across market segments. Join an elite team of industry leading professionals who are driven for success in finding innovative solutions for our company and clients. We respond to the complexity of a dynamic, convergent world with a flexible set of needs-based solutions, innovative new technologies and forward thinking that helps our clients solve business problems and identify new opportunities and revenue streams.
This is a great opportunity for experienced individuals with a strong background in consultative services and/or implementing software. A proven track record consulting with software and communication companies is preferred.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with clients and CSG team members to translate client business rules into documented software requirements.
- Ability to lead a project team and work independently.
- Lead tasks such as solution identification, and solution configuration
- Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of engagements.
- Play a pivotal role in client management.
- Lead a specified work stream within a project.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments/projects at the same time.
- Leveraging internal and external tools that integrate with client systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal project managers as well as front end and back end developers.
- Manage and assist in completion of project deliverables in a timely fashion.
- Act as a liaison between a client and internal technical teams.
- Ability to read and understand technical requirements documents and online documentation.
- Must be open to travel.
- Mentor and develop newer hires and on-board new client team members to a project.
- Lead and manage business process re-engineering efforts on multiple work streams.
- Play a team lead role managing resources, deadlines, and issues.
- Provide status updates to senior client and internal executives.
- Ability to drive functional and business requirement meetings.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite and documentation software
- Demonstrated ability to gather technical requirements and perform gap analyses.
- Experience with web services (JSON, SOAP, XML) is required
- Experience in customer facing application software projects/programs with deep knowledge of IT systems.
- Software package implementation and/or upgrade experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent independent learning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation/demo skills
- Experience working with issue management software.
- Master degree/MBA is a plus
- 4 – 6 years of consulting experience a plus
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of .NET, C#; PHP or Java is a plus
- Media Industry Experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field or equivalent work experience required.
As a CSG employee your contribution to our success are a significant advantage to the company and we believe you deserve to have a valuable selection of benefits, competitive pay and total rewards in return. Our benefits offer some important “must haves” plus valuable programs that let you customize your coverage to fit your needs, today and tomorrow. Our multiple recognition programs are yet another way we recognize one another for the contributions, teamwork, dedication, innovation and accomplishments that have enabled our growth for more than 25 years.
CSG is proud to offer employee-focused benefits that are robust in design and support a wide spectrum of employee well-being needs. Included in our benefits package is your choice of 3 medical plans administered by United HealthCare, MetLife dental, and vision coverage. CSG also offers an Incentive Savings Plan (401k), serviced by Fidelity Investments. CSG makes a dollar-for-dollar Matching Contribution based on the first 5.5% of your eligible pay you contribute as Pre-Tax or Roth After-Tax Contributions. All contributions are immediately 100% vested. At CSG, we recognize the ability to take time away to recharge is important. We offer a US Tiered Vacation Plan for non-exempt (hourly) roles, and a Flexible Vacation plan for all exempt (salaried) employees. For more benefit details, please Click Here.
This role is eligible for a bonus opportunity.