Senior Business Analyst
About Outcome Health
A healthcare innovation company
Reinventing in the point of care
Facilitating a better personal Outcome
Whether it’s supporting the diagnosis of a family member or as patients ourselves, we all have
connections to healthcare. That’s why all of us at Outcome Health are committed to transforming the point of care experience, both for our loved ones and for ourselves.
We are looking for people to bring their diverse talent, perspectives and career experiences to help us create the future in point of care.
Join our expanding team and be part of creating #ABetterOutcome.
About This Role
The Senior Business Analyst will provide data-driven insights and recommendations across multiple departments. This individual will collaborate with the finance, accounting, supply chain, and sales functions of the business, supporting them with reports and metrics to help guide their decision-making and drive the business forward. Using their strong technical background and communication abilities, they will help build a robust and accessible data and reporting structure for Outcome Health to allow individuals to get the data they need when they need it.
What are we looking for?
This role requires a strong degree of comfort with a variety of analytical tools. Proficiency with SQL is a must along with some familiarity with data visualization and storytelling. Some form of programming background would be helpful, including the ability to jump into a new system or report in order to understand, debug, and improve it.
Ability to multitask is essential to this function. It will include several longer-term (2-3 week) projects in addition to urgent ad-hoc requests that come up during the day.
Beyond technical abilities, this position also requires the individual to be able to communicate with individuals with a wide variety of backgrounds and technical knowledge, translating abstract problems into concrete solutions. This person needs to be comfortable sitting down with everyone from engineers to VPs to work through their day-to-day tasks.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of and reporting utilizing Outcome Health’s custom-built Asset Management System, or AMS.
- Work with the DevOps group to maintain and extend various ETL jobs that collect Outcome Health data into a central repository (Amazon Redshift)
- Develop and maintain reporting utilizing AMS, Salesforce.com, and other data sources to track the size of the Outcome Health device network
- Support the Outcome Health growth model via proper maintenance and tracking of account specialty qualifications and NPI data.
- Maintain the process that tracks devices that are offline and missing in action.
- Develop and maintain reporting for both member and industry sides of the business
- Includes building out Tableau reports to track Sales Pipeline, Performance to Quota, Lost Sales, Revenue Allocation
- Develop logic to properly determine the value of accounts to the Outcome Health network based on factors include campaign performance, NPIs presence, etc.
- Collaborate with a team of Sales Operations Analysts to maintain our member account data especially related to Location-NPI relationships, lead cleanliness, and hierarchy construction.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- > 5 years experience with SQL
- 3-5 years experience with Tableau or data visualization tool
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing business insights and recommendations from large, complex data sets
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects in a rapidly-changing business environment
- 5 years work experience in tech or consulting
- Experience working at a start-up
Outcome Health does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, race, gender, gender identity (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), gender expression, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), medical condition, physical or mental disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, and other characteristics protected under applicable state, federal, or local law.
Read Full Job Description