Senior Business Data Analyst at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We are looking for a Data Steward. The Senior Business Data Analyst will have an end to end experience in creating Strategic Ad-Hoc analytics report. Develop effective business intelligence strategies and analytics solutions. Ideal candidate will have a background in analytics, focusing on SQL and Tableau. Sales Operations knowledge is a plus.
What you get to do in this role:
- Generate Ad-Hoc Strategic reports and present these to senior management
- Execute analytics projects to create basic dashboards on Tableau environment, this also includes ability to write basic SQL
- Design and create wireframes for data visualizations on Tableau as part of project requirements discussion
- Define critical KPIs and build core operating dashboards to help teams drive operational rigor and manage performance
- Solve and present complex problems in an understandable way to stakeholders, business leaders, and executives’
- Create a UAT testing process for C&P org, and ensure smooth execution with a diverse array of cross-functional stakeholders
- Enforce and follow all company policies and procedures to ensure data quality and prevent discrepancies
- Identify business opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction
- Generate insights and storylines through translation of metrics and a deep understanding of our internal processes, partners and customers
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelors degree is with Computer Science, Analytics is preferred
- Master’s degree in a similar field is a plus
- Expert knowledge of Tableau, SQL and PowerBI (or similar analytics tools)
- Excel knowledge is a must
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment and be able to adopt to changing requirements
- Understanding of technology development projects and the full technology development lifecycle
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.