ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We are looking for an experienced business and operations analyst to work closely with our Product teams to provide valuable insights into portfolio and product line performance. As a part of the Product Operations team, this individual will drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our organization by becoming a product-data forecasting, pipeline, churn, and trend expert.
In this role you will develop strong relationships with key stakeholders/partners across diverse roles and levels, and work closely with Product Management to build and maintain a strong culture of data-driven decision making.
You will ensure that the organization is enabled with the analytical insights, systems, tools and process needed to succeed and achieve business goals. You will develop Tech and Product performance reporting for Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams, in addition to the Executive team.
What your day could consist of:
- Reporting and analysis delivered to leaders of product/engineering teams detailing business results, forecast performance, and meaningful business trends through visual and numerical dashboards and presentations
- Proactively extracting and synthesizing data to influence leaders and provide strategic recommendations
- Embracing complex business problems and become an expert in platform, product line and engineering initiatives
- Developing recommendations for new business processes and initiatives to support improvements in platform/product/engineering
- Partnering with cross-functional teams on business initiatives that impact systems, reporting, policies, and process improvements
- Translating business initiatives into actionable objectives by developing, coordinating, and implementing a plan then measuring the overall impact and success
What is needed:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience, particularly in analytically rigorous roles
- Ability to transform data into a compelling visual narrative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to succinctly summarize key findings at all levels within the organization
- Ability to develop a big-picture understanding of business priorities and translate that into meaningful and accurate metrics
- Experience with KPI definition
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, Aha, Gainsight, PendoUI, SFDC
- Knowledge in scrum methodology is a plus
- Experience with Agile development methodology
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.