Senior Business Process Analyst (Anaplan) at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We need someone who is a strong business partner and thrives on executing process improvements in a fast-paced, rapidly growing SaaS organization. You will have experience building models in Anaplan, or a willingness to learn how to build models in Anaplan. You love to identify business process issues, problem solve, and provide insights and recommendations to the business, taking it a step further in this role by digitizing these sales processes in Anaplan to streamline sales strategies, programs, systems, and initiatives. This role also requires the ability to understand the big picture of ServiceNow’s financial model and sales processes, while being very detail-oriented and results-focused.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work directly with the business on strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency.
- Work with our cross-functional partners (i.e., FP&A, HR, Corporate Strategy) to ensure successful execution of key projects, while continually finding opportunities to digitize ongoing improvements and enhancements.
- End-to-End execution on these projects by designing, implementing, and optimizing models in Anaplan, while working closely with our IT business partners and others for execution support.
- Have a strong desire to learn how to build complex models in Anaplan, collaborate, and actively help the company to grow and thrive.
- Embed yourself within the business to understand key performance metrics and establish an effective analysis of salesforce trends to identify opportunities for greater efficiencies and drive outsized performance.
- Partner closely with Sales Operations to design and develop training programs to assist with the implementation of strategic projects or new products.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 3+ years’ experience working with enterprise selling processes and experience with corresponding SaaS and Sales metrics.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing, and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Experience managing joint projects of various sizes.
- Experience implementing one or more EPM technologies.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.