Senior Computer System Analyst at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Senior Enterprise Data Solution Architect position is a highly technical position with responsibility to define the vision, set the strategy, define the overall solution & data architecture and lead the development, validation, publishing of the data architecture, and maintenance of logical and physical data models required to t required to transform ServiceNow’s CPQ, Commerce & Entitlements spaceGo to Market engine.
- Define a modernized and scalable end to end architecture for Sales IT that delivers business critical capabilities and experiences for our sellers, partners and customers
- Guide delivery teams by helping them apply the target architecture to their projects/solutions
- Provide business process expertise for domains such as CRM, CPQ, Entitlements and Renewals
- Consult with team on data migrations, systems integrations, and other technical issues
- Guide delivery teams with direction on how to smartly leverage ServiceNow, D365 and SAP products to build solutions that are performant, secure and compliant with architecture guidelines and deliver seamless experiences
- Guide decision making process for build versus buy solutions
- Ensure new business systems and existing business system changes fit into the business systems landscape and comply with enterprise architecture requirements
- Ensure proposed architecture and solution are sound, comply with enterprise architecture requirements and fit into the overall application landscape.
- Review projects with business systems analysts and solutions architects while functional and technical architecture are determined
- Be proactive. Keep identifying areas of improvement and work with BSAs in getting improvements adopted and implemented.
- Provide leadership and establish a culture that continuously strives towards best practice and solutions excellence
- Be a thought-leader and influencer, able to influence and coach tech leads, solutions architects and the business
To be successful in this role you have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, or a related field
- Expertise envisioning and deploying CRM, CPQ or Commerce solutions for SaaS companies, with a history of successful implementations/projects
- Must be able to manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning and organizational skills
- Experience with general consulting skills that include team facilitation, business case development, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, and business process redesigning
- Systems implementation skills include requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Combines solid technical skills with business solution pragmatism. Is pragmatic, practical and solution-oriented.
- Understands team-based software development. Knows what’s relevant in delivering custom enterprise applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an engaging personality. A proven ability to effectively interface with developments leads, BSAs, management and customers.
- Prior experience with ServiceNow or Microsoft Dynamics or SAP Callidus cloud is a plus
- Some software development background or experience working for a software company
- Previous consulting or project management experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.