Senior Consultant, Data Integration
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As a Senior Consultant on the Data Integration team, you will be responsible for working on a team with other Strata team members to perform the initial data implementation for the Strata platform.
- Work with an experienced team of client service professionals who have deep technical expertise in Cost Accounting, Contract Modeling, Financial Planning, and Budgeting.
- Work with clients to define their business and data requirements for the software. Provide trusted advisor consultative advice to clients on risk and best practices.
- Lead onsite presentations and trainings as well as web-based client calls and trainings.
- Communicate complex integration specifications and plans for implementation with customer/vendors.
- Track project timelines to meet integration milestones built into project plan and follow up on open items to ensure projects are completed on time and under budget.
- Implement test plan templates and test with customer/vendor to ensure that functionality meets the needs of the customer
- Be a resource and coach for junior team members; grow their technical skills and domain expertise.
- Communicate proactively with team members, managers, and project managers on issues and risks that may arise during the project life cycle. Develop and execute action plans to mitigate risks.
- Meaningfully contribute to operational improvement and strategic growth projects to enable Strata to continue to scale operations and continually improve our level of service to clients
- Demonstrate understanding of common data types and source systems including General Ledger, Payroll, Patient Accounting, etc.
- Work in an Agile environment in order to iteratively implement complex software solutions.
- Use SQL, Microsoft Excel, and Strata’s data integration tools to solve complex problems.
- Demonstrate proficiency with data integration & configuration/ ETL
- Configure and manage secure FTP site used in integration.
- Provide support to the data integration setup and interfaces
- Negotiate and make changes to existing interfaces requested by customer
- Provide feedback to the Development team regarding bug fixes, enhancement requests and other issues
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Health Administration, Business, Finance, Engineering, or Computer Science)
- 4-8 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrates a strong interest in providing a world class level of client service
- Professional and/or academic background in SQL and relational database concepts
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of financial concepts, including financial statement analysis and general ledger analysis
- Ability to respond to client needs as they arise
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary