We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Senior Data Analyst supports the Cloud Monitoring team by gathering insights from data from ServiceNow, JIRA, Splunk, Slack, Relativity, New Relic, and other internal systems to measure the effectiveness of the monitoring solution and determine how to optimize our Event Management system. The Analyst works to pull and organize data sets to produce high-quality metrics and reports; all while ensuring the data is accurate, relevant, and meaningful. The data will be used to build new and improve existing processes. The Analyst will also be responsible for working with the Business Analytics team to build and maintain tableau dashboards, as well as perform adhoc analysis and projects focused on operational excellence.
- Maintain and deliver reporting to determine the effectiveness of our Monitoring solution.
- Understanding the team’s systems and processes to provide insights
- Maintain a data repository and keep evergreen
- Collaborate with other data/metric stakeholders in identifying trends and presenting findings
- Support the creation and measurement of operational and delivery metrics
- Analyze data for quality and resolve integrity issues across stakeholders
- Partner with the Business Analytics team to streamline and scale data-related processes and workflows in Tableau
- Ask analytical questions, select the right metrics, interpret data and translate data into actionable recommendations.
- Present data to stakeholders and internal teams when appropriate
- Proactively identify business challenges
- Special projects as they arise
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, math/statistics or similar discipline or related experience in a data analyst capacity
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Have a deep understanding into all levels and types of data from all systems
- Ability to analyze and document business processes
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Background in coding, data mining, mathematics, and statistics
- Knowledge of Cloud monitoring
- Knowledge of a visualization tools, preferably Tableau
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.