We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Strategy and Business Operations team (under the Chief Growth Officer) is a critical part of Relativity’s success. We set the strategic growth direction for the company by deeply understanding our data, identifying market opportunities and operational improvements. We are a thought partner with leadership and collaborate to answer the tough questions. In addition, we empower our team members to learn cross-functionally to provide a foundation for future leadership roles in the company.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst with 1.5 year+ of experience in a top tier consultancy or other high-paced environment to join our global Strategy and Business Operations team and help envision our long-term growth plans
- Conduct data analysis and research and coordinate with other teams to gather actionable insight related to business operations as well as market dynamics
- Partner with department heads and other leaders in the business to complete advanced projects where data analysis plays a key role
- Understand and ultimately master the data ecosystem in the company and have the ability to provide insights on how to use it
- Build advanced predictive models for key business metrics to inform management decisions
- Collaborate with other data/metric stakeholders in identifying trends and presenting findings
- Maintain an understanding of overall business objectives and strategy
- Support portions of our annual strategic planning process (key imperatives, budgeting etc.)
- Work closely with the management team on smaller but critical "ad-hoc" projects
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- You love digging into data with the ultimate goal to problem solve for big, challenging strategic questions
- You can quickly distill actionable insights from varied sources and often incomplete data
- Proven excellent analytical capabilities, including complex modeling and data cleaning
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic, and integrity to handle confidential/sensitive information
- Basic understanding of corporate finance & financial analysis
- Excellent communication skills, including storyline creation, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- You thrive with regular feedback and are hungry to learn
- Hands-on experience with visualization tools, preferably Tableau
- Knowledge of a CRM tool, e.g. Salesforce.com
- Preferred: Knowledge of statistical methods and hands-on experience in tools like R, Python or MATLAB
- Preferred: Experience in Machine Learning technologies, tools and techniques
- 1.5+ years of relevant experience in a top-tier management/strategy consulting firm or high-tech company
What We Offer:
- 100% remote, exciting, high impact role
- Competitive salary on par with top tier consulting firms
- Healthy and closely monitored work-life balance
- Paid time-off above statutory limit & 2 weekly office shutdowns per year
- Generous budget for home office equipment/furniture
- Equity options
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.