Senior Data Analyst (Remote) at XSELL Technologies
Ready to write the best chapter of your career? XSELL Technologies leverages artificial intelligence as a foundational capability to listen, learn and support agents in real time with the exact information they need to exceed customers’ expectations and deliver top performer experiences.
Join us on our mission to empower agents, clients and organizations to increase human performance and job satisfaction through making conversations more personal. We do this by pairing together the best elements of human touch and machine intelligence to drive results.
XSELL is currently seeking a Senior Data Analyst to support our growing clientele and BI reporting platform. This position requires the ability to work with large datasets with a deep knowledge of data analytics, data modeling and BI tool utilization.
What You Will Bring
In order to be successful, you will need the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- 3-5 years’ experience with Excel and power BI platforms (Tableau, Sisense, Thoughtspot, Qlik, etc.) and Python
- Experience developing and managing data models
- Working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Ability to follow written processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create structure and processes from scratch and improve existing processes
- Team oriented approach
- Ability to self-start
- Must be eligible to work in the US without needing sponsorship
Ways You Will Contribute
- Maintain and validate data security and integrity
- Develops and maintains specifications and standards for semantic layers and multidimensional models for complex BI projects
- Develops and implements data models and dashboard creations
- Normalization of data into data models
- Identify BI platform performance issues and work with BI Data Administrator to resolution
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement. Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Collaborates with reporting team to ensure data models meet business requirements and reporting center of excellence standards
- Ability to translate data into actionable business insights
- Creating data visualizations in customer facing presentation and data story telling from robust data analysis
- Creation of documentation on BI models
- Work in a fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Communicate clearly and effectively with team members
What To Expect In Your First 30 Days
- Orientation to XSELL and the XSELL teams
- Training on XSELL products, platforms and clients
- Training on Reporting BI Tool
- Training and engagement on client request
- Review of areas of responsibility being assigned post 30 days
XSELL is committed to a culture of teamwork; where everyone works together to plan, do, learn, and continuously improve. We accomplish that by staying true to our core value.
- Best Chapter: Every XSELLer is plugged in and focused on writing their "best chapter yet”, both personally and professionally. We believe in working hard to achieve success, but that success only comes if we are doing it together. We do this with a high level of humility, integrity and compassion towards out coworkers. We celebrate and recognize each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Know Us By Our Results: We do what we say and say what we do. Our coworkers and clients will “know us by our results” – we welcome that and embrace transparency and measurement.
- Do It The XSELL Way: Together we are building an inclusive culture full of top performing, talented people that are striving towards common goals with resilience. People will admire not only the work we do but also that we “do it the XSELL way” – as one team. We do this through strong communication, collaboration and accountability to each other.
- Open for Business: We are always “open for business” – fiercely committed to improving ourselves, our team and our company. We stay curious and approach every situation as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Conversations Happen In the Room: Feedback is imperative to our collective success. We approach the “conversation in the room” with respect, empathy and candor. Our dialogue with each other is always open and honest.
XSELL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.