ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation on G2.com and is the 2020 Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
Reporting to the Director of Compliance and Deliverability, the Sr. Data Analyst, Compliance and Deliverability will be responsible for working with leadership to drive key objectives for the business and turning data driven insights into actions. The right candidate possess the abilities to strategically develop plans and partner cross-functionally to execute them
What your day could consist of:
- Partner with leadership to define and execute strategy, policies, processes and business system requirements
- Own retention forecasting and planning process for the Compliance and Deliverability team
- Determine book of accounts, utilization rates, retention target and headcount for each region
- Provide visibility into the health of the business and timely performance tracking through dashboards and business reviews
- Perform analysis to identify gaps and maximize Compliance and Deliverability team productivity and efficiency
- Drive operational efficiency and productivity with continuous tools and process improvements.
What is needed:
- 3+ years of work experience in an analytic/data driven role; email deliverability a plus; must have SaaS experience
- Expert ability to utilize and interpret data retrieved from tools such as SQL and MS Excel
- Strong data visualization experience utilizing at least one BI Tool (Looker, Tableau)
- Strong analytical thinker with an outcomes-oriented approach
- Experience with managing key metrics for post-sales success
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Flexible and open to changing priorities, and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence
- Highly organized self-starter who enjoys driving business impact and operational efficiency
- Strong business acumen, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Collaborative team player who is effective partnering cross functionally.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.