Senior Data Analyst at Pareto Intelligence
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and build publication-ready data visualizations using diverse sets of structured and unstructured data
- Build interactive dashboards and reports that provide insights that can be easily interpreted and applied by business leaders to help improve client performance
- Provides data analysis and model development support for the deployment of Pareto’s software solutions
- Reasons independently to synthesize raw data into digestible and actionable information
- Works to continually develop and further Pareto’s quantitative and modeling skills, capabilities, and client offerings.
- Collaborates with product management, client advisory, data science and operations on product visualizations, enhancements and debugging issues
- Contributes to requirements gathering and recommendations that align with best practices and future state design
- BS or BA degree in business, economics, finance, accounting, marketing analytics, MIS, computer science, engineering, healthcare field with proven experience exhibiting data and analytical proficiency
- 3+ years of data visualization experience using Tableau, Qlik, Power BI or Looker
- 5+ years of experience with analytics, database, or business intelligence in the healthcare field
- 5+ years of Strong SQL querying experience both creating and updating and stored procedures
- Experience with Python (i.e. Jupyter)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Healthcare Payer and/or Provider experience with claims, clinical and or quality data
- Exposure to statistical software such as SAS or R
- Strong analytical aptitude and an understanding of statistical methods
- Desire to improve and expand analytical and data visualization skills with new technology
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.