Senior Data Analyst
We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B from investors that include SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be transforming data into action by working cross-functionally with the entirety of Flexport.
- You’ll meet with business stakeholders, understand business requirements, and use your analytic mindset to implement solutions ranging from process improvements to dashboards. Our mantra is to make sure everyone is working smarter rather than just harder;
- You’ll rapidly prototype new functionality via dashboards to enable new ways of working and discover best practices for workflow management across all of Flexport's departments;
- You’ll contribute and grow the culture of excellence on our team by bringing processes and best practices to our group.
What you’ll need:
- You have 2-4 year(s) of experience in a Data Analyst, Business Analyst or similar role using SQL and/or Python/R focused on product analytics;
- You have SQL fluency with experience using a scripting language like Python or R. Strong Excel fundamentals a plus;
- You have experience building dashboards - you know the trade-offs and impacts of using one metric versus another;
- You have great communication skills and empathy to understand and discover business pain points while building solutions to improve the user experience at all levels of the global trade process.
Where you’ll work:
We’re new to Chicago and looking for lifelong learners who want to be a part of a founding team. Come help us build the culture at Flexport!
Investing your time with Flexport means having immediate impact, all over the world. You’re empowered to do what’s best for everyone and trusted to make the right decisions when and where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs and improve the world’s experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Culture & Values:
Learn more at www.keyvalues.com/flexport