Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst
What’s the most impressive thing you’ve ever built? Are you proud of it? Are you ready to feel that feeling every day working at Cameo? Perfect, you’re exactly who we’re looking for.
Cameo creates moments that inspire (www.cameo.com). We’re the platform where you can get Vicki Gunvalson from the Real Housewives to wish your friend happy birthday or Dennis Rodman to congratulate your daughter on her high school basketball game.
We’re well-funded, we have an awesome team, a fun product & a great product-market fit. We have all the benefits you’d expect from a rocketship startup. We also have some of the benefits you may not expect: health insurance, 401(k), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to hang out with the Talent on Cameo.
About the role:
As a Senior Data Analyst, you'll take ownership for strategic projects within the data and analytics organization, as well as developing and applying analytics frameworks to evaluate business hypothesis. In addition, you'll support functional teams with ad-hoc data and visualization requests and contribute to roadmap prioritization and planning.
A few things about yourself:
- You’re an abstract thinker who can see clearly through complex data and will ask questions
- 3+ years experience with BI software (Tableau, Domo, Sisense, Looker, etc.)
- 3+ years experience with SQL
- Experience with Python or R
- Experience with database design & modeling
Things we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- 2+ years experience with Google Analytics and other product analytics tools (Mixpanel, Amplitude, etc.)
- Familiarity with A/B & multivariate testing, experimentation, etc
- Interest in and familiarity with NLP, predictive modeling, and other data science techniques
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.