Senior Data Analyst at Reverb
Analysts at Reverb use rigorous analytics to generate reporting and insights that inform financial, product, marketing and business decisions across the company. Ultimately, the team’s work strengthens Reverb and helps continuously improve the accuracy and efficiency of our financial reporting and analysis. Learning new skills and techniques is not only a requirement but a perk of the job; we are always looking for opportunities to improve. Our mission is to tell the story of what is transpiring in the world of Reverb — to teams, to senior management, and to the community.
- Transform raw data into meaningful analysis characterized by strong data governance, technique transparency and thorough documentation and communication.
- Partner with Strategy & Finance to support and deliver key insights to Product and Marketing functions.
- Collaborate closely with Finance, FP&A, and Accounting, Engineering, and other teams to improve financial analysis and reporting processes.
- Identify metrics to understand the performance of the company’s key initiatives and measure process efficiency, develop dashboards to track performance, and manipulate large datasets using SQL.
- Continually evaluate and refine your technical toolkit; teach what you learn to the team.
- 4 - 6 years experience supporting finance or accounting teams as an analyst or in a quantitative role in which you extracted meaning from complex data sets.
- Highly proficient in SQL. Experience with Python is also useful.
- Communication skills to present your insights verbally, visually and in writing.
- Proven project management skills are capable of carrying projects through to completion with little direct guidance.
- Care deeply about the quality of your data and the integrity of your work.
- You care about reproducible work and have picked up tools to this end; you can teach others how to make their own work better and more efficient.
- You are passionate about subjects such as quantitative analysis, data visualization, and process efficiency.
What we offer:
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative are valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment.
- 401k with company match.
- Paid parental leave.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Volunteering Time Off policy.
- Bi-monthly lunches.
- A MacBook, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice and standing desk.