Senior Data Analytical Engineer
Senior Data Analytical Engineer
Saggezza is a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth. We consult, create experiences, analyze, modernize and digitize to help our clients adapt and transform the way they do business. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allows them to move their business forward.
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Data Analytical Engineer to join our team.
The Senior Data Analytical Engineer will be provided an opportunity to add value to clients across multiple industries working on a variety of projects focused on data analytics, cloud development, machine learning, data warehousing, data modelling and a whole lot more!
If you have an analytical mind, business acumen and possess great problem-solving skills while working on data, machine learning and statistical analysis this role would be a fit for you!
What You’ll Definitely Need
- ESSENTIAL: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent & a master’s degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Data Analytics, Information Systems, Data Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 4+ years of practical hands on experience working with SQL/SQL Server and Python for data extraction, migration, manipulation, data warehousing, data modelling or analytics purposes.
Nice to Have:
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc (Depending on specific project requirements)
- Good working knowledge of deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, Caffe and an ability to work with frameworks such as Tesseract, OpenCV, etc.
- Proficiency with modern data tools and cloud technologies would be advantageous. These can include but not limited to Hadoop, Kafka, Snowflake DW, PowerBI, Tableau, AWS, Azure, GCP & IBM Cloud
- Excellent working knowledge of machine learning on technology stacks such as Python, Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-Learn, Apache Spark and R using libraries such as e1071 and Caret
- Excellent fluency in data manipulation tasks using frameworks. such as pandas, plyr, Spark.
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
What Makes Saggezza Unique?
Strong Relationships: We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions.
Clients First: We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.
A Trusted Partner: We collaborate as a true strategic partner and work side-by-side to develop the best solutions to bring our clients’ businesses into the future.
Passionate Mindset: We have an unending passion for technology and teamwork. We develop highly effective solutions to help our clients tackle the complex digital landscape.
Creating Value: The right investment in digital change is critical for our clients. That’s why we develop personalized, highly effective solutions that deliver value for their businesses.
Delivery Excellence: Our proven processes provide high-quality solutions that are delivered on time.
Why Join Our Team
- Our culture is diverse with endless opportunities to work for global corporations in their own backyard.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides each and every one of our consultants the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome all types of innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.