ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 75,000 today to millions.
We are currently seeking a Senior Data Analytics Engineer to join our Data Science team. At ActiveCampaign the Senior Data Analytics Engineer will be responsible for building data visualizations and reports in Looker (our Business Intelligence tool) for our platform. Our team is passionate about leveraging this data to inform our customers and empowering them to make data-driven decisions, whether it's anticipating deal closures, optimizing email sending schedules, calculating performance metrics, and much more.
If this sounds like you and your next career move, then we would love to hear from you.
What your day could consist of:
- Using a BI tool to build visualizations, dashboards and reports related to our customer’s product usage data
- Interfacing with product managers and engineers to understand reporting requirements and data needs
- Sharing knowledge around data tools throughout the company
- Participating in data exploration, and providing analytical insights
- Maintaining and iterating reports after they've been released
What is needed:
- Expert SQL skills (MySQL) - query optimization is second nature to you
- 4+ years of experience with a Business Intelligence tool (Looker experience with knowledge of embedding iframes using ember is preferred)
- Reporting experience and the ability to work independently
- Analytical experience with data and data modeling concepts
- Willingness to learn new skills on the job
- Requirements gathering and analysis expertise
- Project Management experience
- Experience with Ember is a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description